This stellarbuilders.co.uk website is a brand owned and operated by Stellar Building Solutions Ltd and from here on in all correspondence and reference to the website stellarbuilders.co.uk will be referred to by its limited company name: Stellar Building Solutions Ltd.
Stellar Building Solutions Ltd is a company registered in Scotland (company number: SC268952) With the registered business address of: Radleigh House / 1, Golf Road Clarkston, Glasgow, G76 7HU
We are extremely committed to protecting the privacy of all users of our website and therefore set out the below privacy and cookies policy below we adhere too:
We may change this policy from time to time, so recommend you should check frequently to ensure you are aware of the most up to date version that will apply to you each time you visit our website.
Information We Collect
Stellar Building Solutions Ltd may collect your personal details, including but not limited to: Name, Email Address, Postcode, Address, Phone Number.
You may give us your personal details directly via our website, submitted on our social media pages or if you opted in to receive emails regarding similar products.
We cannot guarantee the security of third party software or internet transfers. Should a data breach occur, we will contact you immediately as we are legally obliged to.
How We Use Your Data
Stellar Building Solutions Ltd are a construction company.
- To provide our full set of services to you.
- To answer your queries.
- To provide you will industry updates, promotions, offers (should you have opted in securely).
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purposes not listed above.
Your Rights To Your Personal Data
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- Put your request in writing (email and business address can be found in the footer of this page)
- Include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving license or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- Specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- Put your request in writing;
- Provide us with enough information to identify you.
In certain circumstances you have the right to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- Put your request in writing;
- Provide us with enough information to identify you; and
- Specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk.
When using our website, some information may be collected automatically using ‘cookies’. These are small text files which facilitates the processing of your data and enables us to analyse how the site is being used.
Such information will NOT identify you personally and serves only to provide statistical data.
Two types of cookies are used:
Temporary cookies- which form part of the security process while you are using the web site Permanent cookies- which identify the link you used to find our web site, check your browser so that we can make sure that our web site and services work well with your computer and to help us monitor traffic on our website.